Bathroom stall dividers, also called toilet partitions, are among the most popular Division 10 specialty products. While many believe there is little variety when selecting bathroom stall dividers, the opposite is actually true. Dozens of different brands offer a wide selection of colors, configurations, and materials. With so many options to choose from, you might be left wondering where to even begin.
When deciding which product is right for your office, hotel, school, church, or retail establishment, the first place to begin is by selecting your preferred material. Here are the most common types of bathroom stall divider materials.
- Metal partitions are durable and well suited for high-traffic locations. They can be powder-coated with a variety of different colors.
- Stainless steel partitions are strong, durable, fire retardant, and corrosion resistant. They are a favorite choice among architects when designing commercial bathrooms.
- Phenolic partitions are also known as compact laminate partitions. Like stainless steel, these partitions are durable and are also scratchproof, waterproof, fireproof, and even bulletproof.
- Plastic laminate toilet partitions offer many design options without being over-priced.
- Solid plastic partitions are more low-maintenance than other options as they are water resistant, scratch resistant, mold and mildew resistant, graffiti resistant, and rustproof.
- Glass partitions are often found in high-end hotels and restaurants. This modern and aesthetically pleasing option is easy to clean, durable, hygienic, and customizable.
Which Bathroom Stall Divider is Right for your Commercial Bathroom?
Each material has its own benefits and is best suited for different needs and environments. When selecting the right product, you should consider factors including the frequency of use, who will be using it, and if you need it to be mold and mildew-resistant.
If you need help deciding which bathroom stall divider is suitable for your commercial space, Holman, Inc. is ready to help guide you through the process. We offer products in an array of materials, colors, and configuration options and are confident we can help you find the right products to meet your space’s needs. Unlike other, Division 10 Specialty Contractors, we sell and install all of our products. We work with top partition brands, including American Sanitary and Bradley Corp, Scranton Products, Ampco, Bobrick, Metpar, PSISC, ASI American Specialties, and Sanymetal. If you are ready to find bathroom stall dividers for your next commercial project, contact our team of professionals today.